Easy Ways to Pay Bills in Mexico
You have a few options when it comes to paying your utility and service bills in Mexico.
There are a few ways you can pay your utility bills in Mexico as the utility websites are all in Spanish and have not enabled methods to pay via their website. Here are some options.
- Utility Company Visit – You can go to the utility company office to pay, although this can be a bit of a hassle
- Convenience & Grocery Stores – OXXO convenience stores, 7-11, Calimax, and Soriana allow you to pay your utility bills at their location.
- Company Websites – You can go to the utility company’s website and pay directly.
- Online bill pay – There are a few online services that allow you to pay various bills online.
- Xoom (owned by PayPal)
- Western Union
- Saldo (download app)
- UnoDosTres – use code HXEFMK and get a 50 peso credit on your first transaction
- Cuenca (download app) Android | iPhone