Mexico is an absolutely amazing country. Here are some travel tips when coming to visit across the border.
Whether it is Mexico or any other country, you should do your research before traveling to your destination.
- Before you go – do some pre-planning before you walk out the door.
- Learn some basic Spanish – Basic phrases to help you get around.
- Bartering for Goods – Learn the Do’s and Don’ts
- Getting Around in Mexico – A guide to Mexico’s many forms of public transportation
- Driving in Mexico – It’s all about going with the flow.
- How Much to Tip – Your guide to the propina in Mexico.
- Floating to Mexico – Bringing your boat to Mexico
- In case of emergency – What to do when you need help
- United States Embassy & Consulates
- Military Checkpoints – What you need to know.
Also, check out our Get Answers page for more questions and answers about traveling in Mexico.